Belarusbank, the largest commercial bank in Belarus, has announced that it will hold a meeting with shareholders on Dec. 13
The meeting will be held at 2 p.m. at 18 Dzerzhinsky Ave. in Minsk.
In many areas of the country, Belarusbank is the only bank capable of providing local administrations with complex banking services and of rendering significant financial support in implementing investment and social programs.
The bank's history dates back to 1922, when the first savings office was opened in the Belarussian SSR, a Soviet republic. In 1991, with the dissolution of the Soviet Union, the bank changed its name to the Saving Bank of the Republic of Belarus.
In 1995, following a decree by the president of the Republic of Belarus, the Savings Bank was transformed into a joint stock commercial bank called Belarusbank. The following year, Belsvyazbank and Belzheldorbank were incorporated into Belarusbank, as was MinskKompleksBank in 2005.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies