Belarusbank, the largest commercial bank in Belarus, has announced that it will hold a meeting with shareholders on Dec. 13
The meeting will be held at 2 p.m. at 18 Dzerzhinsky Ave. in Minsk.
In many areas of the country, Belarusbank is the only bank capable of providing local administrations with complex banking services and of rendering significant financial support in implementing investment and social programs.
The bank's history dates back to 1922, when the first savings office was opened in the Belarussian SSR, a Soviet republic. In 1991, with the dissolution of the Soviet Union, the bank changed its name to the Saving Bank of the Republic of Belarus.
In 1995, following a decree by the president of the Republic of Belarus, the Savings Bank was transformed into a joint stock commercial bank called Belarusbank. The following year, Belsvyazbank and Belzheldorbank were incorporated into Belarusbank, as was MinskKompleksBank in 2005.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar