Belarusbank, the largest commercial bank in Belarus, has announced that it will hold a meeting with shareholders on Dec. 13
The meeting will be held at 2 p.m. at 18 Dzerzhinsky Ave. in Minsk.
In many areas of the country, Belarusbank is the only bank capable of providing local administrations with complex banking services and of rendering significant financial support in implementing investment and social programs.
The bank's history dates back to 1922, when the first savings office was opened in the Belarussian SSR, a Soviet republic. In 1991, with the dissolution of the Soviet Union, the bank changed its name to the Saving Bank of the Republic of Belarus.
In 1995, following a decree by the president of the Republic of Belarus, the Savings Bank was transformed into a joint stock commercial bank called Belarusbank. The following year, Belsvyazbank and Belzheldorbank were incorporated into Belarusbank, as was MinskKompleksBank in 2005.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"