Alfa-Bank is teaming with MasterCard to launch a new premium Aeroflot MasterCard World Black Edition.
Customers will get additional miles when opening the new card from Dec. 2 to Dec. 31, winning 1.5 to two miles for every dollar spent in Russia.
Customers who open a pay card will receive 1,000 welcome miles and an additional 500 miles on their birthday. Additionally, the card can be opened using the "Maximum" service package.
Customers will also get 1.75 miles for every dollar spent in Russia or abroad with the premium credit Aeroflot MasterCard World Black Edition. The card has an enhanced credit limit of $22,598. The card also grants customers exclusive offers with the "Invaluable Moscow" program.
Alfa-Bank was founded in 1990 and offers main types of banking operations for private and corporate customers. It is the largest private bank in Russia by total assets, total equity, customer accounts and loan portfolio.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar