PrivatBank, the largest commercial bank in Ukraine, has been named the official Ukrainian bank of the World Cup FIFA 2014 in partnership with Visa.
The designation offers the bank's customers the chance to travel to the games in Brazil and be part of a Ukrainian banking team in a symbolic "Champion" game.
"We became the official Ukrainian Bank World Cup FIFA 2014 in partnership with Visa in order to give our clients the opportunity to see the football," Deputy Chairman Oleg Gorokhovskiy said, referring to the European word for soccer. "This is a unique chance to get to Brazil and personally see the stars of world football."
To get the chance to travel to Brazil, customers have until Apr. 1 to open a "Standard" or "Deposit Plus" account for six or 12 months with a minimum deposit of $2,000.
Each month, 100 exclusive football-related gifts, including balls, bags and other souvenirs, will be given away to those who open an account.
Twenty people will be selected in April as part of the PrivatBank team in Brazil.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays