UkrSibbank BNP Paribas Group has been recognized as one of the top five among 219 leading companies in the Ukraine by the Project Management Ranking 2013.
The competition was organized by the Management Technologies Spider Ukraine Co. with the support of the Project Management Institute in Ukraine and the BTB TV channel.
The definition of the best company in terms of project management is based on an assessment of a company's project management system maturity in keeping with international project management standards.
The assessment was based on questionnaires completed by participating companies from Sept.-Oct. The ranking process consisted of calculated indicators and a survey.
A corporate project management system was introduced in UkrSibbank in 2006 and over the last three years it has implemented an average of 40-50 projects annually. Today, the bank's portfolio contains 82 projects, 48 of which have already been implemented in 2013.
"Despite the fact that, compared to other leading companies, UkrSibbank invests considerably less in the automation of project management processes, we are one of the top five companies in Ukraine in the sphere of project management," Alla Yarmolenko, the head of the Central Project Management Office, said. "The Corporate Project Management System has been in place in UkrSibbank for seven years, and over time it has evolved from very simple processes to a mature system of project and portfolio management. We have become convinced that the project approach affords the possibility to use the bank's resources in the most efficient way possible. Right now we are part of the trend of project management development in Ukraine and elsewhere in the world, in which the main goal of project implementation is to achieve maximum results that have a positive impact on the activity of the organization."
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar