UkrSibbank BNP Paribas Group has been recognized as one of the top five among 219 leading companies in the Ukraine by the Project Management Ranking 2013.
The competition was organized by the Management Technologies Spider Ukraine Co. with the support of the Project Management Institute in Ukraine and the BTB TV channel.
The definition of the best company in terms of project management is based on an assessment of a company's project management system maturity in keeping with international project management standards.
The assessment was based on questionnaires completed by participating companies from Sept.-Oct. The ranking process consisted of calculated indicators and a survey.
A corporate project management system was introduced in UkrSibbank in 2006 and over the last three years it has implemented an average of 40-50 projects annually. Today, the bank's portfolio contains 82 projects, 48 of which have already been implemented in 2013.
"Despite the fact that, compared to other leading companies, UkrSibbank invests considerably less in the automation of project management processes, we are one of the top five companies in Ukraine in the sphere of project management," Alla Yarmolenko, the head of the Central Project Management Office, said. "The Corporate Project Management System has been in place in UkrSibbank for seven years, and over time it has evolved from very simple processes to a mature system of project and portfolio management. We have become convinced that the project approach affords the possibility to use the bank's resources in the most efficient way possible. Right now we are part of the trend of project management development in Ukraine and elsewhere in the world, in which the main goal of project implementation is to achieve maximum results that have a positive impact on the activity of the organization."
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays