Russian Standard Bank, one of the largest Russian banks and the country's leading consumer lender, has presented a mobile banking app designed specifically for Samsung SmartTV.
The bank's key operations are now available directly on Samsung SmartTVdevices as well on blu-ray players, allowing customers to check bank account information, make money transfers, apply for a virtual card, block active cards, and purchase products and services.
The RSBMobile app is free to download from the information section of the SamsungApps shop. Russian Standard Bank's clients who have already received their login information for the internet bank or mobile bank can use it for the Samsung SmartTV mobile bank.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"