The seventh annual "Transport Week" is being held in Moscow this week.
The event includes business, scientific and socio-cultural activities under the theme of "Investment in the Transport Sector." The event also includes a number of strategic objectives and prospects for innovative development in the transport industry.
Leaders in the Russian government on both the federal and regional levels are attending the event as well as heads of foreign ministries and departments and industry leaders.
A youth forum will also be part of "Transport Week" and will include a festival of creativity titled "TranspArt."
"Transport Week" is attended by more than 5,000 delegates. This year's program will present the latest achievements of the Russian transport complex. Overall, the event will include approximately 15 discussions with more than 100 speakers.
The event also includes a presentation of Russia's largest intermodal container, the TransContainer, that offers accelerated transport of goods in container trains on the Trans-Siberian Railway at an average speed of 1,100 kilometers per night.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies