Alfa-Bank, the largest private commercial bank in Russia, is issuing a temporary promotional and informational SMS number to customers.
The temporary measure is related to the tariff policy of the mobile operators as well as a strategy to combat SMS spam. The bank is taking several steps to rectify the situation and will notify customers of changes using the identification "Alfa-Bank."
Founded in 1990 and headquartered in Moscow, Alfa-Bank is a universal bank offering a full range of banking transactions in the financial services market, including private and corporate clients, investment banking, leasing, trade and structured finance.
In the first half of 2013, according to the Financial Statements, the total assets of the Alfa-Bank Group, which includes Alfa -Bank and affiliated finance companies, amounted to $45.4 billion. The total loan portfolio was $33 billion, the total capital was $4.5 billion and net profit for the first half of 2013 amounted to $479 million.
Alfa-Bank serves approximately 103,500 corporate customers and 9.6 million individuals.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar