The Central Bank of the Republic of Azerbaijan's Research and Development Center recently held a seminar in conjunction with Azerbaijan State Economic University on the topic of "Non-cash transactions: international and local experience."
Non-cash transactions consist of investing or financing activity that does not affect the cash inflows or outflows, but involves only equity or long-term assets and liabilities.
A master's student from the university delivered a presentation on reforms being made to non-cash settlement payment systems by the central bank.
Azerbaijan State Economic University, in collaboration with the Central Bank of the Republic of Azerbaijan, is also due to make a presentation on the expansion of non-cash payments.
Azerbaijan completed its post-Soviet transition into a major oil based economy with the completion of the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan Pipeline.
The country is now interested in cooperation with Tatarstan in the development of the non-oil sector, AzerNews reports.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank