A series of complex tests of the ERA-GLONASS emergency response system were recently conducted by the Russian Ministry of Transport and NP Glonass.
The tests were held on complex ERA-GLONASS systems in Ryazan, Astrakhan, Smolensk and Ufa, according to Alexei Semenov, the director of development programs for the Department of Transport of Russia.
The goal of the tests were to show the willingness of the beginning of operation. Earlier tests were held in Nizhny Novgorod, Kaliningrad, Yekaterinburg, Irkutsk, Stavropol, Arkhangelsk and Tyumen.
The tests were conducted over the course of an approved schedule and included functional tests and interaction of all elements of the ERA-GLONASS. This involved regional switching nodes, primary and backup channels of communication, and regional and federal navigation and information centers.
The purpose of the state system of emergency response for ERA-GLONASS is to reduce the delivery time of information regarding accidents to emergency services. This will help keep drivers and passengers safest and healthiest in case of an incident on the road.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies