The "Song Without Borders" charity event, sponsored by Priorbank, was held on Nov. 25 in Minsk.
The theme of the event was "Great art hands of little people."
The festival brought together pupils from boarding schools throughout the country. The performers worked with professionals to develop vocal abilities and dramatics to create a unique image and style of performance.
The group came on stage with well-known Belarusian pop singers to present the result of many months of work, displaying that art really has no boundaries.
"This action is crucial for children. Participation in it is not only a manifestation of their talents, but it is also a place for meeting old friends and new acquaintances. We are pleased that we were able to take part in this festival and to provide all possible support to children who so need our attention and care," Svetlana Sushkevich, the manager of marketing and public relations at Priorbank, said.
All participants received prizes and gifts.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business