The National Bank of Ukraine has announced details of new asset-side and liability-side transactions as well as the interest rates on such transactions.
In compliance with the Regulation on Regulation Liquidity of Ukrainian Banks by the National Bank of Ukraine approved by NBU Board Resolution No. 259 of April 30, 2009, overnight credit will be provided against collateral of Ukrainian government bonds at 7.50 percent per annum.
In addition, overnight certificates of deposit will be offered at 2 percent per annum. Certificates of deposit will be offered through a tender procedure with a maturity of seven days at 2.25 percent (maximum bid rate) per annum and with a maturity of 14 days at 3 percent (maximum bid rate) per annum.
The terms and conditions for conducting these transactions will be communicated to banks via the relevant software in accordance with the Procedure for NBU's Transactions with banks approved by NBU Board Resolution No. 260 of April 30, 2009, as amended by NBU Board Resolution NO. 248 of June 19, 2012.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays