For the sixth time in November, Russia recently shifted its target exchange-rate corridor for the ruble by five kopecks.
The central bank made the announcement on Wednesday, following market interventions to curb the pace of the currency's decline, Business Recorder reports.
As of November 26, the new corridor extends from 32.65-39.65 rubles to the dollar-euro currency basket, compared with 32.60-39.60 previously.
The central bank has increased its interventions under its managed float as the ruble approaches the boundary of the corridor.
The corridor will automatically shift once an intervention allotment of $400 million is exhausted, according to Business Recorder.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank