The UNDP recently held a national conference entitled "Integration of healthy life style programs for adolescents and youth in the educational system" in the Kyrgyzstan capital of Bishkek.
The main goal of the conference was to create a discussion platform for the adoption of healthy lifestyles in the educational system of the country.
Members of Parliament and representatives of the government apparatus, as well as departments and agencies, academia, civil society and international organizations, discussed health education programs that cover pre-school institutions, secondary educational institutions and universities.
They shared their experiences on ways to promote a healthy lifestyle among children and young people. A key element of this task was deemed to be the greater use of educational programs on healthy lifestyles.
The conference was organized by the UNDP "Support to the government to respond to HIV in Kyrgyz Republic" project, with financial support from an HIV grant of the Global Fund to fight AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria.
The UNDP is on the ground in 177 countries and territories, which offer global perspective and local insight to help empower lives and build resilient nations
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies