Sberbank recently announced that it will pay insurance compensation to depositor of Volga-Kama Bank.
Sberbank was recently declared the winner of a competition conducted by the Deposit Insurance Agency, a state corporation, for the implementation of the reimbursement of depositors on deposits of the Interregional Volga-Kama Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
Compensation will begin from Nov. 25 in the divisions of the Volga and Moscow regional banks. This includes Sberbank of Russia, located in Samara Pokhvistnevo Novokuibyshevsk, Kinel, Togliatti, p. Novosemeykino, Saratov and Moscow.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar