UMMC's Svjatogor chemical laboratory has successfully extended the scope of accreditation while reaffirming its expertise on interstate standard GOST R ISO/IEC 17025-2009 for "general requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories."
The results come after an audit from the Rosakkreditatsiya federal service.
Natalia Yakimenko, the head of the chemical laboratory, said that expanding the accreditation scope will help introduce 29 new measurement techniques for the metrological department. This will add eight new types of incoming raw materials and finished products, which will be create up to 10 different elements.
The ranges for certain samples will also be extended, which will increase the accuracy of results. The Svjatogor laboratory currently has 150 measurement techniques and in-plant instructions.
The accreditation procedure lasted six months, during which an expert committee held metrological examination of normative documents, assessed the material and technical basis, the level of preparedness of staff and confirmed the ability of the laboratory to ensure high quality of the research in accordance with the stated scope of accreditation.
Svjatogor's system of analytical laboratories was accredited in 2009 and is set for recalibration in 2014. It is required to provide a high level of qualification of specialists and well-equipped research and precision measuring equipment.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays