Russia's Gazprom Bank, the third largest bank in the Russian Federation, has been recognized as one of the top providers of brokerage services to clients.
The ratings were published by financial Portal Finanz.ru, a joint project of the Moscow Stock Exchange, Forbes Russia and Finanzen.net, one of the major Western financial information aggregators.
According to the study, the brokerage services market in Russia is highly competitive and the quality of customer service is one of the main factors for investors when choosing a financial partner.
"Gazprombank is one of the leading Russian brokers and serves a large group of private, institutional and corporate clients. Thanks to a large customer base in each segment, and the accumulated experience, we understand the specifics of the various client groups' queries, which allows us to provide each customer the right product," Maxim Maletin, the head of e-commerce for Gazprom, said.
The bank's principal business areas include corporate banking, retail banking, investment banking and depositary services. Its banking activities also include securities trading, foreign exchange operations, precious metals operations, clearing operations and settlement services.
Gazprom has a distribution network of 43 branches and more than 260 banking outlets throughout the Russian Federation.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar