The Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan held a press conference on Nov. 20 on the implementation of measures designed to support young families and entrepreneurs.
The Central Bank has consistently focused on the support of young people through practical assistance and creating the necessary conditions for their involvement in entrepreneurship.
In particular, the banking system is actively involved in implementing the tasks set by the Cabinet of Ministers in its "Program of measures for implementation of state youth policy in the Republic of Uzbekistan."
More than 15 legal documents now streamline the provision of mortgages, consumer loans and education for young people and young families as well as financial assistance to farmers and artisans.
Ongoing work will contribute to the comprehensive development of young people's engagement in society, including increasing employment, job creation and the prosperity of the overall population, the bank said.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays