The Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan held a press conference on Nov. 20 on the implementation of measures designed to support young families and entrepreneurs.
The Central Bank has consistently focused on the support of young people through practical assistance and creating the necessary conditions for their involvement in entrepreneurship.
In particular, the banking system is actively involved in implementing the tasks set by the Cabinet of Ministers in its "Program of measures for implementation of state youth policy in the Republic of Uzbekistan."
More than 15 legal documents now streamline the provision of mortgages, consumer loans and education for young people and young families as well as financial assistance to farmers and artisans.
Ongoing work will contribute to the comprehensive development of young people's engagement in society, including increasing employment, job creation and the prosperity of the overall population, the bank said.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar