Ukraine's Piraeus Bank announced on Monday that it has launched four new tariff bundles for salary projects based on a new concept of servicing clients.
The tariff packages, "Start," "Optimal," "Partner" and "Premium" differ depending on the clients' needs and requirements both for a legal entity-employer and individual holders of salary cards.
"The main logic of the new pricing policy of the Bank consists of providing optimal tariff packages depending on companies' financial condition, demand for banking services, personnel policy and other business peculiarities such as location," Svetlana Cherkay, a member of the management board of Piraeus Bank in Ukraine, said.
The Piraeus Bank Group is one of the leading institutions in Eastern and Southern Europe. It entered the Ukrainian market in 2007. Piraeus Group's pro-forma total assets amounted to $128.7 billion, net loans totaled $85.35 billion and customer deposits totaled $74.51 billion at the end of June.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar