NOMOS-BANK, one of Russia's largest private listed banks, was recently recognized as the "Best Russian bank" on the precious metals market at the Russian Bullion Awards 2013.
It was the seventh consecutive time NOMOS has received the award. It also took second prize in the category "Best coin dealer."
NOMOS works with almost one-third of all gold mining companies in Russia. In the first 10 months of 2013, it purchased 425.6 tons of precious metals bullion - 27.8 percent more than in 2012.
During that period, NOMOS bought 78.6 tons of gold, 35.5 percent more than in the same period in 2012, and 347 tons of silver, a growth on 26.2 percent.
Total turnover on precious metals operations until Oct. 31 amounted to approximately $24.8 billion dollars - 29.8 percent higher than in 2012.
NOMOS also extends loans to gold mining companies, using its own funds and attracting syndicated loans from foreign investors.
NOMOS was the first Russian bank to launch a new service that allows clients to trade in precious metals via the internet on NOMOS-Link. In addition, customers have the ability to remotely open unallocated metal accounts via NOMOS-Link.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar