UMMC's Lufia Auto Aggregate Plant recently won the regional stage of the contest for high social efficiency.
The contest grants awards in two categories - for the development of social partnership in the production sector and for the development of human potential.
Participants in the contest event included Victor Nesterov, the director for personnel and general affairs of SHAAZ, and Plant Trade Union Committee Chairman Nicholas Morkovkina. Deputy Governor and Director of the Department of Economic Development, Trade and Labor Nikolai Boltnev also participated in the event as part of a meeting of the regional tripartite commission for the regulation of social and labor relations.
Participants in the contest are judged on the overall economic performance of the enterprise as well as on the conditions of the collective agreement, the implementation of social programs for workers and veterans of the plan, the organization and training of the availability of intra-qualification procedures, cooperation with educational institutions, corporate contests and competitions of professional skills and other criteria.
This is SHAAZ's fourth time winning the regional stage of the competition.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus E.Shestakov visits Colombia
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Pleasant news for BasisBank visa card holders
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers