UMMC's Lufia Auto Aggregate Plant recently won the regional stage of the contest for high social efficiency.
The contest grants awards in two categories - for the development of social partnership in the production sector and for the development of human potential.
Participants in the contest event included Victor Nesterov, the director for personnel and general affairs of SHAAZ, and Plant Trade Union Committee Chairman Nicholas Morkovkina. Deputy Governor and Director of the Department of Economic Development, Trade and Labor Nikolai Boltnev also participated in the event as part of a meeting of the regional tripartite commission for the regulation of social and labor relations.
Participants in the contest are judged on the overall economic performance of the enterprise as well as on the conditions of the collective agreement, the implementation of social programs for workers and veterans of the plan, the organization and training of the availability of intra-qualification procedures, cooperation with educational institutions, corporate contests and competitions of professional skills and other criteria.
This is SHAAZ's fourth time winning the regional stage of the competition.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Meets Prime Minister of Malaysia, Reaffirms Support
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshininbank's Noyemberyan branch was re-opened
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: Information on currency auction
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Basisbank's customer service space was opened at Mestia Justice House
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Fiji Confirm Partnership to Build Resilience Against Floods
- ATA BANK - AZERBAIJAN: "AtaBank" OJSC has started this campaign "Visa VISA, VİSA Al" earlier this year
- ACBA- CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: 60th branch of ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE Bank launched
- BANK OF GEORGIA: For the first time in the Caucasus region, the Bank of Georgia's Visa card holders will make payments through Garmin hours
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank continues to offer tools for reconstruction and refinancing of problematic loan commitments
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch