UMMC's Lufia Auto Aggregate Plant recently won the regional stage of the contest for high social efficiency.
The contest grants awards in two categories - for the development of social partnership in the production sector and for the development of human potential.
Participants in the contest event included Victor Nesterov, the director for personnel and general affairs of SHAAZ, and Plant Trade Union Committee Chairman Nicholas Morkovkina. Deputy Governor and Director of the Department of Economic Development, Trade and Labor Nikolai Boltnev also participated in the event as part of a meeting of the regional tripartite commission for the regulation of social and labor relations.
Participants in the contest are judged on the overall economic performance of the enterprise as well as on the conditions of the collective agreement, the implementation of social programs for workers and veterans of the plan, the organization and training of the availability of intra-qualification procedures, cooperation with educational institutions, corporate contests and competitions of professional skills and other criteria.
This is SHAAZ's fourth time winning the regional stage of the competition.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"