The VI session of the intergovernmental Russian-Latvian commission on economic, scientific-technical, humanitarian and cultural cooperation took place on Nov. 21 in Moscow.
The co-chairs of the meeting included Minister of Foreign Affairs of Latvia Edgars Rinkevich and Transport Minister Maxim Solokov, who opened the meeting by saying that the Russian-Latvian trade and economic relations have gained a new momentum.
Solokov also noted the active work done since the last IPC meeting and highlighted the activities of working groups on cooperation in the field of transport and cooperation on border crossing points as well as work on finalizing an agreement on cooperation in the field of aviation search and rescue and civil aircraft agreement checkpoints across the state border.
The group also discussed cooperation in the humanitarian sphere, energy and transport, environment, tourism, cooperation on border crossing points, and regional cooperation.
A protocol was signed following the meeting.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"