The VI session of the intergovernmental Russian-Latvian commission on economic, scientific-technical, humanitarian and cultural cooperation took place on Nov. 21 in Moscow.
The co-chairs of the meeting included Minister of Foreign Affairs of Latvia Edgars Rinkevich and Transport Minister Maxim Solokov, who opened the meeting by saying that the Russian-Latvian trade and economic relations have gained a new momentum.
Solokov also noted the active work done since the last IPC meeting and highlighted the activities of working groups on cooperation in the field of transport and cooperation on border crossing points as well as work on finalizing an agreement on cooperation in the field of aviation search and rescue and civil aircraft agreement checkpoints across the state border.
The group also discussed cooperation in the humanitarian sphere, energy and transport, environment, tourism, cooperation on border crossing points, and regional cooperation.
A protocol was signed following the meeting.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar