Sberbank signed a trilateral letter of intent at the Dubai Airshow 2013 with Sukhoi Civil Aircraft and Abu Dhabi investment company Invest AD.
"In the light of the recently adopted Sberbank Development Strategy for 2014-2018 we aim at becoming a global partner for our clients," Alwxander Dementiev, the global head of financial institutions at Sberbank said. "Sukhoi Civil Aircraft Company is a leader of the Russian aviation industry and one of Sberbank's key clients. We are ready to support its interests at any spot in the world. Together with Invest AD as our strategic partner in the Middle East and Africa, we will support and help Sukhoi Civil Aircraft Company and the Russian Federation in promoting the Russian aviation industry production in this strategically important region of the globe."
The letter will launch cooperation between the companies for the marketing and promotion of Sukhoi Superjet 100 in its basic and long range modification.
"Currently, the Middle East is one of the priority markets for SSJ100," SCAC President Andrey Kalinovsky said. "In this regard, today we signed the Letter of Intent in order to optimize funding proposals related to purchase of our aircraft by new customers in this, promising for the Sukhoi Superjet 100 project, region."
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"