Minister of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation Colonel General Vladimir Kolokoltsev recently congratulated the winners of the third annual all-Russian competition for "Popular Local Police Officer."
Sergey Mayey, a senior police lieutenant of Blagoveschenskiy intermunicipal division of Amur Regional Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, took the top prize.
"People's attitude towards the police in general greatly depends on the professional skills and reaction rate of a police officer when helping a person," Kolokoltsev said.
In addition, a local police officer from Kalach-na-Donu in the Volgograd region, Police Major Viktor Kozlovets, and an authorized police major from Moscow, Pavel Kropinov, were awarded special ranks.
"At present our local police officers do a lot of jobs including, unfortunately, mountains of paperwork that has nothing to do with the population. We are trying to find a solution of this problem, i.e. to relive them of paperwork and to return them back to streets, yards, entryways, children's playgrounds and parks," Kolokoltsev said. "We've begun this work and we are going to continue working in this direction till a relevant balance is found that can adequately meet the population interests".
The finalists were also congratulated by the Director General and the Chief Editor of "Komsomolskaya Pravda" publishing house Vladimir Sungorkin.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar