Minister of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation Colonel General Vladimir Kolokoltsev recently congratulated the winners of the third annual all-Russian competition for "Popular Local Police Officer."
Sergey Mayey, a senior police lieutenant of Blagoveschenskiy intermunicipal division of Amur Regional Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, took the top prize.
"People's attitude towards the police in general greatly depends on the professional skills and reaction rate of a police officer when helping a person," Kolokoltsev said.
In addition, a local police officer from Kalach-na-Donu in the Volgograd region, Police Major Viktor Kozlovets, and an authorized police major from Moscow, Pavel Kropinov, were awarded special ranks.
"At present our local police officers do a lot of jobs including, unfortunately, mountains of paperwork that has nothing to do with the population. We are trying to find a solution of this problem, i.e. to relive them of paperwork and to return them back to streets, yards, entryways, children's playgrounds and parks," Kolokoltsev said. "We've begun this work and we are going to continue working in this direction till a relevant balance is found that can adequately meet the population interests".
The finalists were also congratulated by the Director General and the Chief Editor of "Komsomolskaya Pravda" publishing house Vladimir Sungorkin.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"