Nomos Bank and ZAO Raiffeisenbank have successfully completed a secondary public bond issue RVK-Finance series 03.
The second placement's volume was determined by the submission to the offer of bonds on Nov. 14 and amounted to $55,568,808, with a nominal output of $90 million. It has a maturity date of Sept. 11, 2015, and is rated BB- by Fitch.
The order book was opened on Oct. 20 from 10:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The bond had a secondary offering price without accrued interest amounting to 100 percent and corresponding to a yield of 9.83 percent per annum. The series 03 bonds had a demand exceeding the amount of accommodation and amounting to more than $60 million. The issuer decided to accept 17 orders of investors.
The coupon rates were set to mature at a rate of 9.60 percent per annum with a period of six months. The secondary offering of bonds was held on Nov. 21 by public subscription in the use of trade and settlement systems on the MICEX Stock Exchange.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar