Nomos Bank and ZAO Raiffeisenbank have successfully completed a secondary public bond issue RVK-Finance series 03.
The second placement's volume was determined by the submission to the offer of bonds on Nov. 14 and amounted to $55,568,808, with a nominal output of $90 million. It has a maturity date of Sept. 11, 2015, and is rated BB- by Fitch.
The order book was opened on Oct. 20 from 10:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The bond had a secondary offering price without accrued interest amounting to 100 percent and corresponding to a yield of 9.83 percent per annum. The series 03 bonds had a demand exceeding the amount of accommodation and amounting to more than $60 million. The issuer decided to accept 17 orders of investors.
The coupon rates were set to mature at a rate of 9.60 percent per annum with a period of six months. The secondary offering of bonds was held on Nov. 21 by public subscription in the use of trade and settlement systems on the MICEX Stock Exchange.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays