A delegation from the Bank of Moscow recently met with Evgeniy Avilov, the head of the Tula City Administration to discuss economic cooperation.
Tula is an industrial city located 120 miles south of Moscow on the Upa River. It is also the administrative center of Tula Oblast.
The bank was represented by Senior Vice President Yulia Mikhajlova, Vice President Maksim Kokorin, City Projects Management Board Head Irina Bulgakova and the Bank of Moscow's Tula Regional Operational Office Head Alexey Sebyakin.
The meeting identified a number of municipal projects that the Bank of Moscow will take part in as an investor. The bank is supporting reforms and modernization in housing and community amenities, infrastructure and capital repair.
Tula ROO is currently managing 170 projects, including leading ferrous and non-ferrous metallurgy enterprises, housing and community amenities, and local government and city administration.
Tula has a population of more than 500,000 citizens.
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Salary Card with 70% Discount
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sells 60 Million Lari Dual-Tranche Domestic Bonds in Georgia