A delegation from the Bank of Moscow recently met with Evgeniy Avilov, the head of the Tula City Administration to discuss economic cooperation.
Tula is an industrial city located 120 miles south of Moscow on the Upa River. It is also the administrative center of Tula Oblast.
The bank was represented by Senior Vice President Yulia Mikhajlova, Vice President Maksim Kokorin, City Projects Management Board Head Irina Bulgakova and the Bank of Moscow's Tula Regional Operational Office Head Alexey Sebyakin.
The meeting identified a number of municipal projects that the Bank of Moscow will take part in as an investor. The bank is supporting reforms and modernization in housing and community amenities, infrastructure and capital repair.
Tula ROO is currently managing 170 projects, including leading ferrous and non-ferrous metallurgy enterprises, housing and community amenities, and local government and city administration.
Tula has a population of more than 500,000 citizens.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar