A delegation from the Bank of Moscow recently met with Evgeniy Avilov, the head of the Tula City Administration to discuss economic cooperation.
Tula is an industrial city located 120 miles south of Moscow on the Upa River. It is also the administrative center of Tula Oblast.
The bank was represented by Senior Vice President Yulia Mikhajlova, Vice President Maksim Kokorin, City Projects Management Board Head Irina Bulgakova and the Bank of Moscow's Tula Regional Operational Office Head Alexey Sebyakin.
The meeting identified a number of municipal projects that the Bank of Moscow will take part in as an investor. The bank is supporting reforms and modernization in housing and community amenities, infrastructure and capital repair.
Tula ROO is currently managing 170 projects, including leading ferrous and non-ferrous metallurgy enterprises, housing and community amenities, and local government and city administration.
Tula has a population of more than 500,000 citizens.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"