Piraeus Bank set new rates of commission for individual deposit boxes on Nov. 18.
The new rates for commission will depend on the size of the safe with lease terms ranging from $4 to $12 Kiev and Irpen. In Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk and Odessa, rentals range form $3 to $6. In Simferopol, Sevastopol, Cherkassy, Vinnitsa, Kremenchug, Feodosia, Sumy and Mariupol, the rates begin at $2 and go up to $8.
The deposit boxes have a minimum period of use of one day maximum without restrictions. Customers must have a passport and identification code in order to lease the box.
Piraeus Bank Group is a leading banking institution in Southern and Eastern Europe. It has assets of $128.53 billion. It has a loan portfolio of $85.24 billion
The bank is authorized by the Pension Fund of Ukraine to make the payment of pensions and financial assistance. It is also a member of the Deposit Guarantee Fund of individuals and is a member of the Forum for Leading International Financial Institutions.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays