Piraeus Bank set new rates of commission for individual deposit boxes on Nov. 18.
The new rates for commission will depend on the size of the safe with lease terms ranging from $4 to $12 Kiev and Irpen. In Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk and Odessa, rentals range form $3 to $6. In Simferopol, Sevastopol, Cherkassy, Vinnitsa, Kremenchug, Feodosia, Sumy and Mariupol, the rates begin at $2 and go up to $8.
The deposit boxes have a minimum period of use of one day maximum without restrictions. Customers must have a passport and identification code in order to lease the box.
Piraeus Bank Group is a leading banking institution in Southern and Eastern Europe. It has assets of $128.53 billion. It has a loan portfolio of $85.24 billion
The bank is authorized by the Pension Fund of Ukraine to make the payment of pensions and financial assistance. It is also a member of the Deposit Guarantee Fund of individuals and is a member of the Forum for Leading International Financial Institutions.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar