The sixth Baku International Banking Conference of CIS member states will soon kick off in Azerbaijan's capital with a theme of "Financial Market of CIS as the Basis of Economic Integration in the Commonwealth."
The conference is organized by CIS Financial and the Banking Council, which is supported by the International Bank of Azerbaijan and CIS Executive Committee.
The forum will discuss such issues as the banking system in the CIS countries through the globalization of the world financial system, specific features of the retail banking market, and prospects for development of regional economic programs in the CIS, specifically in the Caspian.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar