Nomos Bank and Discovery have successfully completed a secondary offering of Nomos Bank bonds in a series of 12 volumes of $70 million with the nominal value of the issue at $150 million.
The bond has a maturity date of Aug. 28, 2017, while the date of the offer is March 2, 2015.
Fitch assigned the bond an issuer rating of BB- and Moody's rated it at a Ba3 level.
The issue was placed in full and the issuer decided to set the price of the secondary offering of 100 percent, which corresponds to a yield of 8.87 percent per annum, according to results of the closing order book Nov. 1.
The Nomos Bank bonds series of 12 trades is in the quotation list of ZAO MICEX, A1 and is also included in the Lombard List of the Bank of Russia.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar