The Kengash of the Senate of the Republic of Uzbekistan has adopted a resolution to hold the chamber's 13th general session on Dec. 12-13 in the city of Tashkent.
The agenda is set to include deliberations on the 2014 state budget and the program to create jobs and secure employment, aimed at elevating the country's level of economic growth and the standard of living.
A series of bills directed at the transformation and liberalization of all spheres in political and socio-economic life is also expected to be introduced.
Among the laws to be discussed are "On the Approval of the Budget Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan," "On the Environmental Scrutiny" and "On Guardianship and Trusteeship."
The Kengash has established a working group to coordinate the work of committees and the executive apparatus of the Senate in the preparations for the 13th general session.
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Salary Card with 70% Discount
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sells 60 Million Lari Dual-Tranche Domestic Bonds in Georgia