The Kengash of the Senate of the Republic of Uzbekistan has adopted a resolution to hold the chamber's 13th general session on Dec. 12-13 in the city of Tashkent.
The agenda is set to include deliberations on the 2014 state budget and the program to create jobs and secure employment, aimed at elevating the country's level of economic growth and the standard of living.
A series of bills directed at the transformation and liberalization of all spheres in political and socio-economic life is also expected to be introduced.
Among the laws to be discussed are "On the Approval of the Budget Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan," "On the Environmental Scrutiny" and "On Guardianship and Trusteeship."
The Kengash has established a working group to coordinate the work of committees and the executive apparatus of the Senate in the preparations for the 13th general session.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"