The Kengash of the Senate of the Republic of Uzbekistan has adopted a resolution to hold the chamber's 13th general session on Dec. 12-13 in the city of Tashkent.
The agenda is set to include deliberations on the 2014 state budget and the program to create jobs and secure employment, aimed at elevating the country's level of economic growth and the standard of living.
A series of bills directed at the transformation and liberalization of all spheres in political and socio-economic life is also expected to be introduced.
Among the laws to be discussed are "On the Approval of the Budget Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan," "On the Environmental Scrutiny" and "On Guardianship and Trusteeship."
The Kengash has established a working group to coordinate the work of committees and the executive apparatus of the Senate in the preparations for the 13th general session.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar