Sberbank, the biggest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe, recently took part in MAPIC 2013, the largest international retail property market, in Cannes, France, from Nov. 13-15.
Bank officials participated in several events, including a presentation of the key commercial real estate projects in Russia and a panel discussion on shopping mall developments.
"The exhibition at MAPIC, which is attended by key players in retail real estate markets around the world, is an important event in the industry," Dmitry Kanushkin, the managing director of Sberbank, said. "This area of real estate in Russia has attracted more and more attention. Investment in this sector is steadily growing. We traditionally take part in the exhibition, seek to share their expertise, and establish new and strengthen existing relationships with customers."
During the event, Sberbank also announced that it had extended a $203 million line of credit for the international Renaissance Group.
MAPIC attracts more than 8,000 participants from 70 countries.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"