Sberbank, the biggest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe, recently took part in MAPIC 2013, the largest international retail property market, in Cannes, France, from Nov. 13-15.
Bank officials participated in several events, including a presentation of the key commercial real estate projects in Russia and a panel discussion on shopping mall developments.
"The exhibition at MAPIC, which is attended by key players in retail real estate markets around the world, is an important event in the industry," Dmitry Kanushkin, the managing director of Sberbank, said. "This area of real estate in Russia has attracted more and more attention. Investment in this sector is steadily growing. We traditionally take part in the exhibition, seek to share their expertise, and establish new and strengthen existing relationships with customers."
During the event, Sberbank also announced that it had extended a $203 million line of credit for the international Renaissance Group.
MAPIC attracts more than 8,000 participants from 70 countries.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar