Leading global payment services company Western Union will soon launch a Russian online translation service in collaboration with Moskomprivatbank, which is part of the Privat banking group.
Russian customers can send fast, reliable and convenient Western Union money transfers through WesternUnion.ru. The service is available 24 hours, seven days a week.
Western Union will be expanding its electronic service delivery channels to meet customer needs, according to Alexander Badulesku, the regional vice president of Western Union in Eastern Europe and the CIS. Badulesku views Russia as a key market, adding that the new internet service is in line with the company's global growth strategy.
Customers will be able to make online transfers from Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards and can transfer at any of the 515,000 points around the world, including 43,000 outlets in Russia and the CIS.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar