Leading global payment services company Western Union will soon launch a Russian online translation service in collaboration with Moskomprivatbank, which is part of the Privat banking group.
Russian customers can send fast, reliable and convenient Western Union money transfers through WesternUnion.ru. The service is available 24 hours, seven days a week.
Western Union will be expanding its electronic service delivery channels to meet customer needs, according to Alexander Badulesku, the regional vice president of Western Union in Eastern Europe and the CIS. Badulesku views Russia as a key market, adding that the new internet service is in line with the company's global growth strategy.
Customers will be able to make online transfers from Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards and can transfer at any of the 515,000 points around the world, including 43,000 outlets in Russia and the CIS.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business