Russia's Raiffeisenbank, a subsidiary of Raiffeisen Bank International, recently started offering a deal for small and micro businesses involved in foreign trade that could allow them to save more than 20 percent on foreign transactions.
The bank introduced a new package of cash and settlement services called "Currency" that offers favorable conditions for basic transactions in foreign currency, as well as online services for conducting foreign exchange transactions.
The package also allows companies to use corporate debit cards and has individual premium services for executives.
"The current service package is aimed at customers doing business primarily in Russia. The new package will be of interest to customers who work with foreign partners," Roman Zilber, the head of the premier and small business clients department, said.
Raiffeisenbank ranks ninth in Russia in terms of assets, fifth in terms of private deposits and seventh in consumer lending.
Raiffeisen Bank International is a fully controlled subsidiary of Raiffeisen Zentralbank. It was originally founded in 1996 as Raiffeisenbank Austria and has been established in its current form since 2007 following the merger of Raiffeisenbank Austria and Impexbank, which was acquired by Raiffeisenbank in 2006.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays