Polyus Gold International Limited, the largest gold producer in Russia, has announced that Lord Clanwilliam, its independent non-executive director, has resigned from the board of directors, while Pavel Grachev has been appointed to the board as non-executive director.
"We are most grateful to the Earl of Clanwilliam for his long service and valued advice and contribution to the board and a number of its committees over recent years. We wish him all the best in the future," Chairman Ilya Yuzhanov said.
Grachev, who was nominated by Wandle Holdings Limited, is chairman of the board of Nafta Moskva (Cyprus) Limited. He is also a member of the board of directors of JSC Federal Grid Company.
Grachev served on the board of Polyus Gold from 2009 to 2011. He also served on the boards of OJSC Uralkali from 2010 to 2012, PIK Group from 2009 to 2011, including as chairman from 2010 to 2011, and OJSC Polymetal from 2006 to 2008.
Grachev graduated from the St. Petersburg State University and the University of Trieste in Italy.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar