Yekaterinburg, Russia's Koltsovo Airport recently opened a new international mail exchange operation in its cargo terminal.
The opening ceremony on Nov. 12 was attended by Deputy Chairman of the Government of Sverdlovsk Sergey Zyryanov, Deputy General Director of FSUE Alexey Skatin, Head of Customs at Koltsovo Sergey Abrosimov, Executive Director of the Airport Alex Piskunov, and members of a government delegation from the China Postal Service in Harbin, China.
Skatin said the new office allows the postal service to work directly with the aircraft and expressed gratitude to the airport for creating an important addition to the supply chain.
Koltsovo was opened in 1928 as a military airbase and became a civilian airport on July 10, 1943. It acquired international status in October 1993.
Koltsovo is the fifth largest airport in Russia and a member of Airports Council International. The airport has 60 aircraft stands and serves more than 50 destinations worldwide, including 12 in Europe.
The new international terminal opened in December 2005, and the new domestic terminal in October 2007. A third runway was constructed in June 2009, enabling the airport to handle all types of heavy aircraft, including the Airbus A380.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank