Sberbank shared its "Presentation Development Strategy" for 2014-2018 with investors in London on Nov. 14.
More than 350 people attended the presentation Chairman of the Management Board of Sberbank of Russia German Gref, First Deputy Chairman of the Management Board Maxim Poletaev and Lev Khasis, Deputy Chairman of the Board Alexander Morozov and Senior Vice President Denis Bugrov.
"Over the past five years, we have set an example of unprecedented complexity , scale and pace of the transformation of the Russian company," Gref said. "Everything that we did - it's just the beginning. We are building a great company that will exceed the expectations of our customers."
The event was broadcast live on the internet in Russian and English. The development strategy was approved by the bank's supervisory board on Nov. 11.
Sberbank of Russia is the largest bank in Russia and a leading global financial institution.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays