Sberbank shared its "Presentation Development Strategy" for 2014-2018 with investors in London on Nov. 14.
More than 350 people attended the presentation Chairman of the Management Board of Sberbank of Russia German Gref, First Deputy Chairman of the Management Board Maxim Poletaev and Lev Khasis, Deputy Chairman of the Board Alexander Morozov and Senior Vice President Denis Bugrov.
"Over the past five years, we have set an example of unprecedented complexity , scale and pace of the transformation of the Russian company," Gref said. "Everything that we did - it's just the beginning. We are building a great company that will exceed the expectations of our customers."
The event was broadcast live on the internet in Russian and English. The development strategy was approved by the bank's supervisory board on Nov. 11.
Sberbank of Russia is the largest bank in Russia and a leading global financial institution.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar