Privat will sell railway tickets during the Christmas holidays through its internet bank Privat24, as well as at self-service terminals and bank branches.
Privat began offering pre-sale tickets to the most popular destinations, including Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk, Uzhgorod and the southern area and abroad on Nov. 13. As per the rules of Ukrainian Railways, customers can purchase tickets 45 days before the date of departure.
Christana Karmazin, the head of e-tickets for Privat, said that buying advance tickets could save customers the worry of a New Year's trip.
In the Ukraine, one-third of electronic train tickets are sold through Privat, Karmazin said. Privat purchases the ticket and also counsels clients on such services as booking and car rental.
Privat has sold more than 1.2 million tickets for transportation since the beginning of 2013.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar