PrivatBank, the largest bank in Ukraine, paid more than $213,115,000 in taxes during the first nine months of 2013 to the national budget, comparable to the annual budgets of such Ukrainian cities as Luhansk and Ternopil combined.
Privat's contribution to the budget during the first three quarters increased by 30 percent, nearly equal to the amount of its 2012 tax deductions, which amounted to $224,588,644.
Tax revenues from bank employees totaled $244 million, while payments to social funds exceeded $638 million.
The bank serves more than 13 million individuals and 305,000 corporate clients. It has a regional network of 3,379 branches and officer, more than 8,200 ATMs and 9,840 self-service terminals.
PrivatBank is headquartered in Dnipropetrovsk in central Ukraine. In May, it was named the best bank in Ukraine for 2013 by Global Finance magazine, while The Banker magazine named it the best bank in Ukraine for 2012.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"