PrivatBank, the largest bank in Ukraine, paid more than $213,115,000 in taxes during the first nine months of 2013 to the national budget, comparable to the annual budgets of such Ukrainian cities as Luhansk and Ternopil combined.
Privat's contribution to the budget during the first three quarters increased by 30 percent, nearly equal to the amount of its 2012 tax deductions, which amounted to $224,588,644.
Tax revenues from bank employees totaled $244 million, while payments to social funds exceeded $638 million.
The bank serves more than 13 million individuals and 305,000 corporate clients. It has a regional network of 3,379 branches and officer, more than 8,200 ATMs and 9,840 self-service terminals.
PrivatBank is headquartered in Dnipropetrovsk in central Ukraine. In May, it was named the best bank in Ukraine for 2013 by Global Finance magazine, while The Banker magazine named it the best bank in Ukraine for 2012.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar