B&N Bank, one of Russia's largest commercial banks, is launching a new campaign offering a fixed 20 percent interest rate on consumer credit to mark the bank's 20th anniversary.
As part of the "Just 20%" campaign, the bank guarantees that the interest rate will not increase and that there are no hidden fees and charges, Julia Tuzovskiy, B&N's head of credit products, said.
In addition, customers can reduce the interest rate to 19 percent per annum by enrolling in the bank's credit protection insurance program.
Credit of between $915 and $30,500 will be extended for a period of six months to five years
Customers can apply for the loan in all of the bank's Moscow and regional offices, and a decision will be made within four business days.
B&N Bank offers a wide range of corporate banking services, including lending to large corporate clients and SME lending, payment and account services, international settlements, trade finance and ECA-backed finance, payroll services and leasing, as well as retail banking services, such as deposits, credit and debit card and overdraft facilities, and financial markets activities.
The major shareholder of B&N Bank is its president, Mikail Shishkhanov, who owns 97.6 percent of the shares.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar