BTA Bank, the third largest lender in Kazakhstan by assets, recently announced its state registration by the National Bank of Kazakhstan's committee on control and supervision of the financial market and financial organizations.
BTA issued a prospectus related to changes in its board of directors, including the election of K. Damitov as a member and Samruk Kazyna as representative of the National Welfare Fund.
BTA provides a wide range of banking services to individuals, SMEs and major corporate customers. Its network includes 19 branches and more than 170 outlets around Kazakhstan, as well as operations in Belarus, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Georgia and Turkey.
International representative offices of the bank are located in Russia, Great Britain and China.
BTA's modern technologic infrastructure enables customers to make most transactions remotely. BTA's alternative service channels network includes more than 880 ATMs, 1,130 POS-terminal in trade and service outlets, 170 self-service terminals, BTA24 round-the-clock online service and SMS-banking.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies