BTA Bank, the third largest lender in Kazakhstan by assets, recently announced its state registration by the National Bank of Kazakhstan's committee on control and supervision of the financial market and financial organizations.
BTA issued a prospectus related to changes in its board of directors, including the election of K. Damitov as a member and Samruk Kazyna as representative of the National Welfare Fund.
BTA provides a wide range of banking services to individuals, SMEs and major corporate customers. Its network includes 19 branches and more than 170 outlets around Kazakhstan, as well as operations in Belarus, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Georgia and Turkey.
International representative offices of the bank are located in Russia, Great Britain and China.
BTA's modern technologic infrastructure enables customers to make most transactions remotely. BTA's alternative service channels network includes more than 880 ATMs, 1,130 POS-terminal in trade and service outlets, 170 self-service terminals, BTA24 round-the-clock online service and SMS-banking.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar