Rossiya Bank, a Russian joint stock bank founded in 1990, and the government of the Tver region signed an agreement of cooperation on Monday.
Chairman of the Board of Rossiya Bank Eugene Logovinsky signed the agreement with the governor of the Tver region providing for cooperation in the implementation of national projects, investments, loan programs and enterprises.
In addition, during his visit Logovinsky held talks with the leaders of the largest companies in the region, including General Director of Gazprom VV Lemeshko, Director General of Tver Carriage Works AM Nightingale and General Director of Gazprom's gas distribution SV Tarasov.
The parties discussed future developments, the deepening of long-term effective partnerships, lending to businesses, and cooperation on new banking products and technologies.
"We consider the Tver region to be one of the major areas for development. We aim, in addition to successfully developing our corporate business and expanding our presence in the retail market, increasing the use of services of the bank by our corporate clients," Logovinsky said. "To implement this strategy, we have launched its new processing center for plastic cards and created a call-center to improve the product line and services for individuals."
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank