Rossiya Bank, a Russian joint stock bank founded in 1990, and the government of the Tver region signed an agreement of cooperation on Monday.
Chairman of the Board of Rossiya Bank Eugene Logovinsky signed the agreement with the governor of the Tver region providing for cooperation in the implementation of national projects, investments, loan programs and enterprises.
In addition, during his visit Logovinsky held talks with the leaders of the largest companies in the region, including General Director of Gazprom VV Lemeshko, Director General of Tver Carriage Works AM Nightingale and General Director of Gazprom's gas distribution SV Tarasov.
The parties discussed future developments, the deepening of long-term effective partnerships, lending to businesses, and cooperation on new banking products and technologies.
"We consider the Tver region to be one of the major areas for development. We aim, in addition to successfully developing our corporate business and expanding our presence in the retail market, increasing the use of services of the bank by our corporate clients," Logovinsky said. "To implement this strategy, we have launched its new processing center for plastic cards and created a call-center to improve the product line and services for individuals."
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar