Urals Mining and Metallurgical Company Telecom has been commissioned by the Office of Early Childhood Education to connect all kindergartens in Sverdlosk's Upper Pyshma to the internet through a fiber optic cable.
General Director of UMMC Telecom Vladimir Lansky said that some pre-schools were also asked to install wifi so that more employees are able to use the service.
"Now, all the information is drained from the kindergartens into a single electronic database. It makes our work easier and makes it more operational," head of the Office of Early Childhood Education Dichankina Love said.
"The internet is now used as an effective educational platform. Today we have a very convenient form of online training," Natalia Potsyupan, the deputy head of the kindergarten number 34, said.
The schools are also using the internet to connect with parents, creating special pages to post photos and videos.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar