Alfa Bank is offering a new free service in conjunction with STK-Lab for business start-ups that gives them the documents to register for LLC and SP status.
Users will be able to prepare a set of documents for business registration quickly and without errors at Alfa.Regberry.ru. The system will automatically generate a complete set of documents that can be filled out in 15 minutes.
Mikhail Povaliy of Alfa Bank said that the bank often hears that customers find the paperwork involved in starting a business to be time-consuming and require expertise. The new service is intended to dispel this myth by using a simple and convenient interface.
The documents will save the user's account information in order to make corrections simpler and the documents can easily be downloaded to a computer and opened with any text editor.
The system provides for the possibility of opening an account with Alfa Bank, after which an entrepreneur will be able to send an application to open an account. A bank manager will contact them within 24 hours and will help choose the best package of cash management services.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar