International ratings agency Expert RA has named Revival bank one of the most active mortgage lenders in Russia's primary real estate market.
During the IV Annual Conference on "Financing in Russia," Revival was awarded a diploma for its contribution to the development of mortgages in the primary market.
"The main driver of growth in mortgage loans in the primary market for us is still the realization of many joint programs implemented by our bank partners with major real estate developers and realtors," Eugene Dmitriev, the head of Revival's retail business, said. "We analyze the dynamics of the mortgage market as a whole and, in turn, adhere to the active position of participants in the mortgage loan market."
As part of lending in the primary market, Revival offers its customers the opportunity to take part in a program that allows them to get a mortgage to purchase an apartment that is under construction by an accredited developer with a minimum down payment of 10 percent.
The minimum rate for the entire loan term is 12.5 percent and the maximum loan term is 30 years.
The bank offers additional services to facilitate settlement of loan repayment, including a debit card for paying through the bank's ATMs and a mobile banking application.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar