International ratings agency Expert RA has named Revival bank one of the most active mortgage lenders in Russia's primary real estate market.
During the IV Annual Conference on "Financing in Russia," Revival was awarded a diploma for its contribution to the development of mortgages in the primary market.
"The main driver of growth in mortgage loans in the primary market for us is still the realization of many joint programs implemented by our bank partners with major real estate developers and realtors," Eugene Dmitriev, the head of Revival's retail business, said. "We analyze the dynamics of the mortgage market as a whole and, in turn, adhere to the active position of participants in the mortgage loan market."
As part of lending in the primary market, Revival offers its customers the opportunity to take part in a program that allows them to get a mortgage to purchase an apartment that is under construction by an accredited developer with a minimum down payment of 10 percent.
The minimum rate for the entire loan term is 12.5 percent and the maximum loan term is 30 years.
The bank offers additional services to facilitate settlement of loan repayment, including a debit card for paying through the bank's ATMs and a mobile banking application.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"