The Bank of Moscow recently launched a "Generous Winter" promotion for holders of the bank's MasterCard Pension Cards.
Pension Card users making five or more purchases of $15 each from Nov. 1-Dec. 31 will be eligible to win valuable prizes in the form of household appliances.
"Offering holders of MasterCard Pension Cards of the Bank of Moscow to take part in our promotion campaign, we strive to bring to their attention to the plastic cards as a modern, easy-to-use and reliable way of payments," Vice President Natalia Konovalova, the director of the retail department of the Bank of Moscow, said.
Ninety-five winners will be selected on Jan. 30 and will receive the gifts free of charge.
"Using bank cards to pay for purchases is convenient and safe. There is no need to collect the required amount of cash to pay for purchases and wait for the cashier's change," Mikhail Fedoseev, the vice president of MasterCard, said. "It is very important that owing to this bank product pensioners in Russia can take advantage of non-cash payments using cards not only for receipt of pension money but also as an everyday payment instrument."
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues
- PROMSVYZABANK - RUSSIA: Promsvyazbank awarded the winners of the national prize "Business Success"
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Amendment of the “General Terms and Conditions of Servicing Accounts, Deposits and Consumer Loans”
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: NBU Launches Economic Express Regional Project in Zhytomyr
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EUR 1.9 billion EIB Group backing for private sector, energy and urban investment across Greece
- HSBC - GEORGIA: Technology targets financial crime
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: More European funds available to support energy efficiency in residential buildings
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech