The Bank of Moscow recently launched a "Generous Winter" promotion for holders of the bank's MasterCard Pension Cards.
Pension Card users making five or more purchases of $15 each from Nov. 1-Dec. 31 will be eligible to win valuable prizes in the form of household appliances.
"Offering holders of MasterCard Pension Cards of the Bank of Moscow to take part in our promotion campaign, we strive to bring to their attention to the plastic cards as a modern, easy-to-use and reliable way of payments," Vice President Natalia Konovalova, the director of the retail department of the Bank of Moscow, said.
Ninety-five winners will be selected on Jan. 30 and will receive the gifts free of charge.
"Using bank cards to pay for purchases is convenient and safe. There is no need to collect the required amount of cash to pay for purchases and wait for the cashier's change," Mikhail Fedoseev, the vice president of MasterCard, said. "It is very important that owing to this bank product pensioners in Russia can take advantage of non-cash payments using cards not only for receipt of pension money but also as an everyday payment instrument."
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business