Ukrzaliznytsia will commence the electrification of the Dolynska-Mykolaiv line to seaports in 2104.
Ukrzaliznytsia, the state railway administration, is currently completing the rail line's design, which will reach the seaports of Mykolaiv and Odesa.
Electrification of the line will facilitate the development of freight traffic, including transit, and will allow for the transport of cargo from Russia to ports in the Black Sea.
The construction of the railway's infrastructure will almost entirely use Ukrainian products. The electrification of the line will also increase the speed of freight by as much as 25 percent.
Shippers will receive better and faster transportation through the new line and costs will be reduced as well as the line will cost up to 60 percent less than diesel transportation. Additionally, diesel fuel consumption will be decreased by 3.7 times.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar