Ukrzaliznytsia will commence the electrification of the Dolynska-Mykolaiv line to seaports in 2104.
Ukrzaliznytsia, the state railway administration, is currently completing the rail line's design, which will reach the seaports of Mykolaiv and Odesa.
Electrification of the line will facilitate the development of freight traffic, including transit, and will allow for the transport of cargo from Russia to ports in the Black Sea.
The construction of the railway's infrastructure will almost entirely use Ukrainian products. The electrification of the line will also increase the speed of freight by as much as 25 percent.
Shippers will receive better and faster transportation through the new line and costs will be reduced as well as the line will cost up to 60 percent less than diesel transportation. Additionally, diesel fuel consumption will be decreased by 3.7 times.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies