Sberbank, the largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe, announced that its supervisory board met at the head office in Moscow this week.
The draft agenda of the meeting includes the approval of Sberbank's Development Strategy 2014-2018, the operating results for the first nine months of 2013 and the financial results for the first 10 months of 2013, the results of audits conducted by the internal control service of Sberbank for the first nine months 2013, and approval of the audit plan of the internal control service for 2014.
Sberbank, which dates back to Cancrin's financial reform of 1841, offers a full range of savings, investment, and lending services.
The Central Bank of the Russian Federation is a majority shareholder of Sberbank, owning 50 percent plus one share of Sberbank's voting shares, with the rest of the shares dispersed among portfolio, private and other investors. Foreigners hold an estimated 20 percent of the bank's shares.
Russia's central bank cannot sell down its stake further without a change in Russia's laws.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies