Sberbank, the largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe, announced that its supervisory board met at the head office in Moscow this week.
The draft agenda of the meeting includes the approval of Sberbank's Development Strategy 2014-2018, the operating results for the first nine months of 2013 and the financial results for the first 10 months of 2013, the results of audits conducted by the internal control service of Sberbank for the first nine months 2013, and approval of the audit plan of the internal control service for 2014.
Sberbank, which dates back to Cancrin's financial reform of 1841, offers a full range of savings, investment, and lending services.
The Central Bank of the Russian Federation is a majority shareholder of Sberbank, owning 50 percent plus one share of Sberbank's voting shares, with the rest of the shares dispersed among portfolio, private and other investors. Foreigners hold an estimated 20 percent of the bank's shares.
Russia's central bank cannot sell down its stake further without a change in Russia's laws.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business