The Bank and PWM magazines recently awarded commercial bank UkrSibbank the title of "Best Private Bank in Ukraine 2013."
The ceremony took place on Oct. 30 in Geneva, where the winners received the legendary Bracken trophy in the form of a statuette of Brendan Bracken, the founder of The Banker and the chairman of The Financial Times from 1945 to 1958.
BNP Paribas, UkrSibbank's major shareholder, was recognized as best in both Belgium and France as well as for socially responsible investing and philanthropic services.
"This is a long-awaited award for UkrSibbank, which has been operating in the private banking market for over nine years," Philippe Joannier, the chairman of the management board of UkrSibbank BNP Paribas Group, said. "All along we have been striving to take the lead in the Ukrainian market. It is therefore very important for us that UkrSibbank is the only bank in Ukraine that has won this title along with recognition from the reputable European magazines."
UkrSibbank was registered on June 18, 1990, and is the third-largest bank in the country. It operates more than 700 branches across the country and offers banking services for legal entities and individuals.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays