Russia's Bank Vozrozhdenie will announce its 3Q 2013 IFRS results on Nov. 26, with reports published on the bank's website in its "Financial Reports" section.
The executives of Bank Vozrozhdenie will also host a conference call and webcast that day.
Andrey Shalimov, the deputy chairman of the management board, Julia Vinogradova, the advisor to the chairman, and Elena Mironova, the deputy head of IR, will present the results and answer questions in English.
Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Moscow, Vozrozhdenie Bank provides personal banking and business services to clients in Russia through a network that includes 161 bank branches and more than 780 ATMs.
The bank provides 1.6 million clients with a range of services, from savings accounts, payment handling and payroll management to mortgages, bank cards and business and consumer loans.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar