Russia's Bank Vozrozhdenie will announce its 3Q 2013 IFRS results on Nov. 26, with reports published on the bank's website in its "Financial Reports" section.
The executives of Bank Vozrozhdenie will also host a conference call and webcast that day.
Andrey Shalimov, the deputy chairman of the management board, Julia Vinogradova, the advisor to the chairman, and Elena Mironova, the deputy head of IR, will present the results and answer questions in English.
Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Moscow, Vozrozhdenie Bank provides personal banking and business services to clients in Russia through a network that includes 161 bank branches and more than 780 ATMs.
The bank provides 1.6 million clients with a range of services, from savings accounts, payment handling and payroll management to mortgages, bank cards and business and consumer loans.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays